Open as PDF
Page 45 April 22, 2003 3:07 pm
This is an example of recommended connection if your
TV has two 21-pin AV input (SCART) connectors.
Connect the decoder to the satellite receiver’s connector
if you have a decoder, AV1 (L-1) IN/OUT connector to
TV’s connector, and AV2 (L-2) IN/DECODER connector
to the satellite receiver’s connector. Then connect the
satellite receiver and TV.
● Set “L-2 SELECT” to “A/V” (੬ pg. 43).
● You can use Automatic Satellite Programme Recording
੬ pg. 35) with this connection.
● To record a programme via the satellite receiver, select L-2
mode by pressing AUX (number key “0”) and/or PR so that
“L-2” appears on the front display panel.
● To receive a scrambled broadcast, descramble the signal with
the decoder connected to the satellite receiver.
● For details, refer to the instruction manual of the satellite
receiver and decoder.
TV aerial cable
Back of TV
Back of recorder
HRS7960E-EN.book Page 45 Tuesday, April 22, 2003 3:07 PM