Open as PDF
For installation in:
1. Manufactured Homes
2. Recreational Vehicles, Park Models,
3. Modular Homes/Buildings
If the information in this manual is not
followed exactly, a fire or explosion
may result causing property damage,
personal injury or loss of life.
– Do not store or use gasoline or other
flammable vapors and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appli-
– WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch;
do not use any phone in your build-
• Immediately call your gas supplier
from a neighbor’s phone. Follow the
gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas sup-
plier, call the fire department.
– Installation and service must be per-
formed by a qualified installer, ser-
vice agency or the gas supplier.
Should overheating occur, or the gas
supply fail to shut off, shut off the
manual gas valve to the appliance
before shutting off the electrical sup-
Improper installation, adjustment, al-
teration, service or maintenance can
cause injury or property damage. Re-
fer to this manual. For assistance or
additional information consult a quali-
fied installer, service agency or the
Owners Manual/Installation Instructions
Series M1B, M1G, M1M and M1S
Downflow, Direct Vent (Sealed Combustion)
Forced Air Gas and Oil Furnaces
LEAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS WITH THE HOMEOWNER.