Open as PDF
To prevent injury to the user or other people and property damage, the
following instructions must be followed.
Incorrect operation due to ignoring of instructions may cause harm or
damage. The seriousness is classified by the following indications.
1. Connect with the power properly.
Otherwise, it may cause electric
shock or fire due to excess heat
sounds, smell, or smoke comes
from it. It may cause fire and
switching on or off the power. It
may cause electric shock or fire due
to heat generation.
damp environment. It may cause
electric parts. It may cause failure of
3. Disconnect the power if strange
machine, electric shock or fire.
2. Always ensure effective grounding.
No grounding may cause electric
4. Do not operate or stop the unit by
5. Do not operate with wet hands or in
6. Do not allow water to run into
heating appliances. It may cause
fire and electric shock.
unspecified power cord. It may
cause electric shock or fire.
9.Do not damage or use an
8. Do not use the power cord close to
flammable gas or combustibles,
such as gasoline, benzene, thinner,
etc. It may cause an explosion or fire.
7. Do not use the power cord near
power cord and ensure that the
21.Do not place heavy object on the
is danger of fire or electric shock.
cord will not be compressed. There