Open as PDF
Cleaning the indoor unit and remote
1. It is necessary to stop the air
conditioner and disconnect the power
supply before cleaning.
2. Use a dry cloth to wipe the indoor
unit and remote controller.
3. A cloth dampened with cold water
may be used on the indoor unit if it is
4. The front panel of the indoor unit can
be removed and cleaned with water.
Then wipe it with a dry cloth.
5. Do not use a chemically treated cloth
or duster to clean the unit.
6. Do not use benzine, thinner,
polishing powder, or similar solvents
for cleaning. These may cause the
plastic surface to crack or deform.
Cleaning the air filter
A clogged air filter reduces the cooling
efficiency of this unit. Please clean the
filter once every 2 weeks.
1. Lift the indoor unit panel up to an
angle until it stops with a clicking
pull it downwards.
3. Remove the air filter (Fresh air filter +
5. Clean the fresh air filter at least once
a month, and replace every 4 to 5
months. Use a vacuum cleaner,
6. Clean the support frame using a
vacuum cleaner or water. Then dry
2. Take hold of the handle of the air
filter and lift it up slightly to take
it out from the filter holder, then
support frame) from the unit.
4. Remove fresh air filter from support