Open as PDF
To set the stopping time
To achieve optimal performance, please note the following:
1. Adjust the air flow direction correctly so that it is not directed on people.
2. Adjust the temperature to achieve the highest comfort level. Do not adjust
the unit to excessive temperature levels.
3. Close doors and windows on COOL or HEAT(only for models with heating
4. Use TIMER ON button on the remote controller to select a time you want
to start your air conditioner.
5. Do not put any object near air inlet or air outlet, as the efficiency of the air
conditioner may be reduced and the air conditioner may stop running.
6. Clean the air filter periodically, otherwise cooling or heating(only for models
with heating function) performance may be reduced.
7. Do not operate unit with horizontal louvre in closed position.
How the air conditioner works
function)mode, or performance may be reduced.
Press the "TIMER OFF" button to activate the auto start timer function.
The method of setting is the same as above of "TIMER ON".