Open as PDF
7. Insert the fresh air filter in its
that the outside border (right and
If you plan to idle the unit for a long time, perform the following:
1. Operate in fan mode for about half a day to dry the inside of the unit.
2. Stop the air conditioner and disconnect power. Remove the batteries from
the remote controller.
3. The outdoor unit requires periodic maintenance and cleaning. Do not
attempt to do this yourself. Contact your dealer or servicer.
2. Check that the air filter is installed.
for a couple of hours.
(fresh air filter + support frame)
left) are lined up correctly, then
1. Check that the wiring is not broken or disconnected.
Check before operation
3. Check whether the air outlet or inlet is blocked after the air conditioner has
not been used for a long time.
8. Insert the upper part of the air filter
back into the unit keeping in mind
place the whole filter in its initial