Open as PDF
4_ Safety information
ASSEMBLING THE CLEANER
OPERATING THE CLEANER
MAINTAIN TOOLS AND FILTER
ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER
• Do not pick up hard or sharp objects such as glass, nails, screws, coins, and etc.
• Do not use without a lter in place. When servicing the unit, never put ngers or other
objects into the fan chamber in case the unit accidentally turns on.
• Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep
openings free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air ﬂow.
• Do not pick up toxic materials (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.).
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or causing a smoke, such as cigarettes,
matches, or hot ashes.
• Do not use to pick up ammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline, nor use on
areas where they may be present.
• Do not use robotic vacuum cleaner in an enclosed space lled with vapours given off
by oil based paint, paint thinner, moth proong substances, ammable dust, or other
explosive or toxic vapours.
• Leaks from battery cells can occur under extreme usage or temperature conditions.
If the liquid gets on skin, wash quickly with water. If the liquid gets into the eyes,
ﬂush them immediately with clean water for a minimum of 10 minutes. Seek medical
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE.
THIS APPLIANCE HAS A POLARIZED PLUG.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than
the other). This plug will t in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not t fully in the
outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not t, contact a qualied electrician to install a proper
outlet. Do not change the plug in any way. This model is for household use only.
DJ68-00518A (EN-1)-0.1.indd 4 2009.11.5 11:32:18 AM