Open as PDF
Operating the cleaner _21
Operating the cleaner
03 OPERATING THE CLEANER
INSTALLING THE ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER
INSTALLING THE CHARGER
Always keep the power cord of the charger
plugged into the power outlet.
- If no power is supplied to the charger, the robotic
vacuum will not be able to nd the charger and will
not be able to charge automatically.
- If the robotic vacuum cleaner is separated from the
charger, the battery is automatically discharged.
2. There should be no obstacles 0.5 m to the left and
right and within 1 m of the front.
1. Install the charger on a ﬂat surface.
3. Install the charger in a location where it can be easily
accessed by the robotic vacuum cleaner.
4. Arrange the power cord along the wall.
5. When the ﬂoor is made of wood, install the charger
in the same direction as the grain of the wood.
DJ68-00518A (EN-1)-0.1.indd 21 2009.11.5 11:33:49 AM