Open as PDF
Operating the cleaner _23
Operating the cleaner
03 OPERATING THE CLEANER
INSTALLING THE ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER
ABOUT THE BATTERY
- This battery is only for Samsung robotic vacuums. It is strictly prohibited to use it for other
appliances or for other purposes.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
- Charge it in a location with good ventilation.
- Do not expose the battery to re and do not heat it.
- Do not connect any metallic objects to the (+) or (-) terminals of the battery.
- Keep it indoors (0℃~40℃).
- Before you discard this product, dispose of batteries in an environmentally safe manner.
- Do not discard this batteries with your regular household trash.
- Follow all local regulations when disposing of old batteries.
The robotic vacuum cleaner is powered by an environment-friendly Nickel Metal Hydride
(NiMH) rechargeable battery, and an over-charge prevention function guarantees an
extended life time.
The battery warranty period is 6 months from the
date of purchase.
When purchasing a battery, ask the customer care
center for the genuine part symbol (
model number before purchasing it.
✽ Battery information :
AA Size Ni-MH, UNION SUPPO, Model HPY, 12 (EA).
∗ If the battery is out of order, do not disassemble it. Contact your nearest customer care
∗ An increased charging time and a shorter battery life indicates the near end of the battery
life. Please contact an authorized customer care center to replace your battery.
This product operates with a rated power of 120V.
THE RBRC™ SEAL
The RBRC™ (Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation) Seal
on the nickel-metal hydride battery (or battery pack) indicates that the
costs to recycle the battery (or battery pack) at the end of its useful life
have already been paid by Samsung Electronics. Some of local laws
may prohibit disposal of nickel-metal hydride batteries in ordinary trash. RBRC program
provides an environmentally conscious alternative.
RBRC has established programs in the United States and Canada to facilitate the
collection of spent nickel-metal hydride batteries.
For speciﬁc disposal instructions of batteries, please contact:
RBRC (Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation) 1-800-822-8837 or
visit the website: www.rbrc.com
DJ68-00518A (EN-1)-0.1.indd 23 2009.11.5 11:34:2 AM