Open as PDF
Maintain tools and lter _35
Maintain tools and ﬁlter
04 MAINTAIN TOOLS AND FILTER
CLEANING THE ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER
EMPTYING DUST QUICKLY
2. If you hold the air inlet of the vacuum cleaner to the dust
outlet, it will vacuum the dust directly from the dust bin.
You can easily empty the dust bin using a normal vacuum
cleaner, without separating the dust bin.
1. Open the dust outlet cover.
CLEANING THE DUST BIN AND THE HEPA FILTER
2. Separate the dust bin cover by pulling it in the direction of
the arrow in the ﬁgure.
1. Press the Dust Bin Eject (PUSH) button and pull the
dust bin to separate the dust bin.
First, empty the dust bin before cleaning it.
When separating the dust bin, take care not to spill the
dust out of the dust bin.
Empty the dust bin in the following cases.
1. When dust has accumulated inside the dust bin.
2. When the suction power suddenly becomes weak.
3. When the noise suddenly increases.
3. Separate the HEPA ﬁlter from the dust bin by pulling it in
the direction of the arrow in the ﬁgure.
DJ68-00518A (EN-1)-0.1.indd 35 2009.11.5 11:35:3 AM