Open as PDF
1. Never fail to have an individual power circuit specifically for the air
conditioner. As for the method of wiring, be guided by the circuit diagram
posted on the inside of control cover.
liable to come loose from vibrations to which the unit is subjected during
the course of transportation. Check them and make sure that they are all
tightly fastened. (If they are loose, it could cause burn-out of the wires.)
3. Specification of power source.
4. Confirm that electrical capacity is sufficient.
5. See to that the starting voltage is maintained at more than 90 percent of
the rated voltage marked on the name plate.
6. Confirm that the cable thickness is as specified in the power source
7. Always install an earth leakage circuit breaker in a wet or moist area.
switch, which will damage the contact point, fuse breaking, disturbance of
9. The means for disconnection from a power supply shall be incorporated
After the confirmation of the above conditions, prepare the wiring as follows:
1. Pressure in the system rises.
2. Operating current rises.
4. Moisture in the refrigerant circuit
may freeze and block capillary
5. Water may lead to corrosion of
parts in the refrigeration system.
between the indoor and outdoor unit
moisture from the system.
Electrical work and air purging
2. The screws which fasten the wiring in the casing of electrical fittings are
8. The following would be caused by voltage drop: vibration of a magnetic
the normal function of the overload protector.
Air and moisture in the refrigeration system have undesirable effects as indicated
Therefore, the indoor unit and tubing
must apply leakage test and be evacuated
to remove any noncondensables and
3. Cooling or heating(only for
models with heating function)
in the fixed wiring and have an air gap contact separation of at least 0.12
inch in each active (phase) conductors.