Open as PDF
DANGER! Avoid Serious Injury
1. Do not attempt to install the split air
conditioner by yourself.
2. This air conditioner contains no
user-serviceable parts. Always call
an authorized Electrolux servicer for
3. When moving the air conditioner,
always call an authorized Electrolux
servicer for disconnection and
4. Do not insert or place fingers or
objects into the air discharge area in
the front of the indoor unit.
5. Do not insert or place fingers or
objects into the air discharge area
in the outdoor unit.
6. Do not start or stop the air conditioner
by unplugging the power cord or
turning off the power at the electrical
7. Do not cut or damage the power cord.
8. If the power cord is damaged it should
only be replaced by an authorized
9. In the event of a malfunction (sparks,
burning smell, etc.) immediately stop
the operation, disconnect the power
cord, and call an authorized Electrolux
10.Do not operate the air conditioners
with wet hands
11.Do not pull on the power cord.
12.Do not drink any water that is drained
from the air conditioners.
1. Provide occasional ventilation
during use. Do not direct airflow at
fireplaces or other heat related
sources as this could cause flare ups
or make units run excessively.
2. Do not climb on or place objects on
the outdoor unit.
3. Do not hang objects off the indoor
4. Do not place containers containing
water on the indoor and/or outdoor
5. Turn off the air conditioner at the
power source when it will not be
used for an extended period of time.
6. Periodically check the condition of
the outdoor unit’s installation base
for any damage.
7. Do not apply heavy pressure to the
radiator fins of the indoor and/or
8. Operate the indoor unit with air
filters in place.
9. Do not block or cover the intake
grille, discharge area and outlet
10.Ensure that any electrical/electronic
equipment is one yard away from
the indoor unit and outdoor unit.
11.Do not use or store flammable
gases near the indoor and/or
CAUTION! Avoid Injury or
damage to the unit or other
This appliance must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC
technician in accordance with all applicable codes. All electrical
connections should be performed by a licensed electrician.