Open as PDF
Piping and wrapping
1. Bundle the tubing, connecting
cable, and drain hose with tape
2. Because the condensed water
from rear of the indoor unit is
gathered in ponding box and is
anything else in the box.
1. Connect the indoor unit first, then the outdoor unit.
2. Do not allow the piping to let out from the back of the indoor unit.
3. Be careful not to let the drain hose slack.
5. Be sure that the drain hose is located at the lowest side of the bundle. Locating
6. Never intercross nor intertwist the power wire with any other wiring.
7. Run the drain hose sloped downward to drain out the condensed water
3. Piping can easily be made by
lifting the indoor unit with a
cushioning material between the
indoor unit and the wall. Get it
out after finish piping.
4. Push the lower part of the indoor
unit up on the wall, Then move
the indoor unit from side to side,
up and down to check if it is
Indoor unit installation
securely and evenly as shown
in the sideward figure.
piped out of room, do not put
at the upper side may cause drain pan to overflow inside the unit.
4. Both of the auxiliary piping should be heat insulation.