Open as PDF
Assembly Step 2
Install the Trolley on the T-rail
• Attach the threaded shaft to the trolley with the
lock washer and nuts as shown.
Lock Washer Nut
5/16" 5/16" - 18
• As a temporary stop, insert a screwdriver into the
hole in the front end of the T-rail.
• Slide the trolley assembly along the rail to the
If trolley hits against any nuts on the T-rail, the
bolts and nuts were attached from the wrong
side and must be reposltioned. Review Step 1.
Assembly Step 3 I
Fasten the T-rail to the Opener
• Place the opener on packing material to protect
the cover. For convenience, put a support under
the cable pulley bracket.
• Remove the (2) 5/16"-18xl/2 =washered screws
mounted in the top of the opener.
• Align the holes in the back section of the T-rail with
the holes in the opener.
• Fasten the rail with the (2) washered screws
previously removed. Tighten securely.
Remember to use only these screws! Any other
screws will cause serious damage to the opener.
• Insert a 5/16"-18x7/8" hex screw intothe cover
protection bolt hole in the T-rail as shown. Tighten
securely with a 5/16" lock washer and nuL
NOTE: This screw prevents trolley over-travel.
Keep a 2" minimum between the trolley and this
screw when adjusting travel limits (see page 28).
Bolt Hole \,
Hardware Shown Actual Size
5/16" - 18 x 7/8" 5/16; 18 5/16"