Open as PDF
Installation Step 10
Install the Safety Reversing Sensor
' Figures 2 and 3 show assembly of brackets and
i "C" wrap based on the recommended installation of
the sensors as shown on page 21.
However, Figures 4 and 5 are vadetions which may
fityour installation requirements better. Make sure
the wraps end brackets are aligned so the
sensors will face each other across the garage
• Fasten the "C" wraps to the mounting brackets
having square holes, using the hardware shown
in Figure 2.
• Connect each assembly to a slotted bracket, using
the hardware shown in Figure 3.
Note the alignment of the brackets for left and
right aides of the door.
• Finger tighten the lock nuts.
• Use bracket mounting holes as a template to
locate and ddll (2) 3/16' diameter pilot holes on
both sides of the garage door, 4"-6" above the
floor but not exceeding 6: (See warning on
• Attach bracket assemblies with 1/4"x1-1/2" lag
screws as shown in Figure 3.
• Adjust dght and left side bracket assemblies to the
same distance out from the mounting surface.
Make sure all door hardware obstructions are
dealed. Tighten the nuts securely.
#10 o_12x :_gS" #10x32
Hardware Shown Actual Size
114"- 20 x 1i'Z'
Alternate Wall Mount
Alternate Floor Mount