Open as PDF
Models 245185 and 245186 (for Heated
Temperature Spray Applications)
1. Be sure the wall is strong enough to support the
weight of the pump and accessories, heaters,
hoses, fluid, and stress caused during operation.
2. Mount the pump wall bracket (2) 5 ft (1.5 m) above
the floor. Refer to the Mounting Hole Layout on
3. Locate the holes for the heater wall brackets (26*)
exactly as indicated on page 20. Use the heater
wall brackets as templates to mark the wall.
NOTE: Refer to the Mounting Hole Layout on page
20. Note that one set of mounting holes is above and
slightly to the left of the other. Install the heater (44)
with the fluid filter (4) attached in that set of holes.
Install the heater without the fluid filter (4) in the lower
set of holes.
4. Use M8 or 5/16 in. bolts of the appropriate length
and lockwashers (not supplied) to fasten the
heater brackets to the wall.
5. Bring the hose (31a) from the inlet elbow (32a) of
the lower heater (44a) and connect it securely to
the swivel (50) coming from the pump outlet. See
6. Route the hose (31b) from the inlet elbow (32b) of
the upper heater (44b), behind the lower heater
(44a), and connect it securely to the swivel (34a)
at the outlet of the lower heater.
7. Bring the fluid supply hose (31) from the swivel
(34b) at the fluid filter (4) outlet and connect it to
the main fluid supply line to the guns.
8. Bring the fluid return hose (37) from the three-way
ball valve (40) and connect it to the main fluid
9. Connect the air and fluid hoses and the spray gun
as explained on page 6.
Connect supply hose (31) to the main fluid supply line to the guns.
Connect return hose (37) to the main fluid return line.