Open as PDF
If the information in this manual is not
followed exactly, a ﬁ re or explosion may
result causing property damage, personal
injury or loss of life.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other
ﬂ ammable vapors and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS:
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do
not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from
a neighbor’s phone.
• Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach the gas supplier, call
the ﬁ re department.
- Installation and service must be performed
by a qualiﬁ ed installer, service agency or
the gas supplier.
Improper installation, adjustment,
alteration, service or maintenance can
cause injury or property damage. Read the
installation, operating and maintenance
instructions thoroughly before installing
or servicing this equipment.
39995 US 03/16/05
Natural Gas Fireplace Owner’s Guide
ƽ WARNING: FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
These instructions are to be retained by the
consumer for future reference.
This appliance is not a heater.