Open as PDF
Your sewing machine is designed and constructed only for HOUSEHOLD use.
Read all instructions before using this sewing machine.
I. A sewing macNneshould never be left unattended when plugged in. Always
unplug this sewing machine from the electric outlet immediately after using
and belore cleaning.
2. Always unplug before replacing sewing machine bulb. Replace bulb with
same type rated 15 Watts.
3. Do not reach lot a sewing machine that has laflen into water. Unplug
4. Do not place or store sewing machine where it can tall or be pulled into a tub
or sink. Do not place or drop into water or other liquid.
WAR #'%_--To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or inju ry
1. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when this
sewing machine is used by or near children.
2. Use this sewing machine only for itsintended use as described in this manual.
Use only attachments recommended by the manulacturer as contained in
3. Never operate this sewing machine if it has a d;amaged cord or plug, if it is not
working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
Return the sewing machine to the nearest authenzed dealer or service center for
examination, repair, electrical or mechanical adiustment.
4. Never operate the sewing machine with any alropening blocked. Keep ventilation
openings of the sewing machine arid foot controller free from accumulation
of lint, dust, and loose cloth.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where
oxygen is being administered.
8. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off _"0-) position, then remove plug
9. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
10. Keep fingers away from oil moving parts. Special care is required around
the sewing machine needle.
11. Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle
12. Do not use bent needles.
13. De not pull or push fabric while stitching, tt may deflect the needle causing it
14. Switch the sewing machine off ("0 °') when making any adjustment in the
needle area, such as threading needle, changing needle, threading bobbin,
or changing presser foot, and the like.
15. Always unplug the sewing machine from the electrical outlet when
removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other adjustments
mentioned in the instruction manual
SAVE THESE NSTRUOTUONS