Open as PDF
Manual for: SU-2A Gas Burner
50,000 BTU/H to 250,000 BTU/H
The burner shall be used only with NATURAL GAS or LP GAS as specified on the nameplate.
If the following instructions are not followed exactly, a fire or
explosion may result, causing property damage, personal injury or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity
of this or any other appliance.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical appliance.
• Do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone.
• Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
• A qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier must perform installation and service.
• All installations must be made in accordance with all state and local codes, which may differ
from instructions in this manual.
• The installer should inform and demonstrate to the user the correct operation and maintenance
of the appliance.
• The installer shall also inform the user of hazards of flammable liquids and vapors and shall
remove such liquids and vapors from the vicinity of the burner.
• The installation adjustment data trap, or label supplied, shall be filled in and affixed to the
burner or the covered appliance.
These instructions should be affixed to the burner or adjacent to the heating appliance
NYC MEA # 382-03-E
Massachusetts Plumbing Board G1-0903-40:09/03/2004
Manufactured by Heat Wise, Inc.
1528 Rocky Point Road, Middle Island, NY 11953