October 26, 2006
CB1200-I PELLET INSERT
Installation and Operation
HOT! DO NOT TOUCH.
SEVERE BURNS MAY RESULT.
CLOTHING IGNITION MAY RESULT.
• Keep children away.
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
• Do NOT operate with protective barriers open or
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other
Glass and other surfaces are hot
during operation and cool down.
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating and
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for use
• Read, understand and
follow these instruc-
tions for safe installa-
tion and operation.
Please read this entire manual
before installation and use of this
pellet fuel-burning room heater.
Failure to follow these instructions
could result in property damage,
bodily injury or even death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
• Do not overre - If any external part starts
to glow, you are overring. Reduce feed rate.
Overring will void your warranty.
• Comply with all minimum clearances to com
bustibles as specied. Failure to comply may
cause house re.
Check building codes prior to installation.
• Installation MUST comply with local, regional, state
and national codes and regulations.
• Consult local building, fire officials or authorities
having jurisdiction about restrictions, installation
inspection, and permits.
Tested and approved for wood pellets and shelled
eld corn fuel only. Burning of any other type of fuel
voids your warranty.
OMNI-Test Laboratories, Inc.