Open as PDF
3/8" black tubing
NOTE: Tubing lengths should allow access to the
back of the assembly for servicing.
NOTE: Codes in the state of Massachusetts require
installation by a licensed plumber and do not permit
the use of saddle valves. If you live in the state of
Massachusetts, review plumbing code 248-CMR of
the Commonwealth of Massachusetts before pro-
ceeding with the installation.
HOT COLD /
1/4" green tubing
3/8" yellow tubing
CONNECT YELLOW TUBE TO STORAGE TANK
1. Locate the yellow tube. One end is attached to the Reverse
Osmosis filter assembly.
2. Run the other end of the yellow tube to the fitting on top of
the storage tank. See Figure 21.
3. Cut tube square and to length. See Figure 16.
4. Do not connect at this time. This will occur in the sanitizing
CONNECT GREEN TUBE TO COLD WATER SUPPLY PIPE
1. Run one end of the 1/4" green tube to the fitting on the water
supply pipe. See Figure 21.
2. Cut tube square and to length. See Figure 16.
3. Connect to cold water supply fitting. See Figure 5.
CONNECT RED TUBE TO REVERSE OSMOSIS FAUCET
The red tube connection was completed in the faucet assembly
CONNECT BLUETUBETO REVERSEOSMOSIS ASSEMBLY
The blue tube connection was completed in the faucet assembly
CONNECT BLACK TUBE FROM REVERSE OSMOSIS
FAUCET TO DRAIN ADAPTER
1. Locate the 30" length of 3/8" black tube. One end is
attached to the faucet. Figure 21.
2. The other end needs to be attached to the black collet on the
sink drain adapter.
3. Cut this tube as needed to route in as straight of a run as
possible, without loops, dips, low spots or kinks.
4. Cut the end of the tube square. See Figure 16.
5. Insert all the way into the fitting. See Figures 17 & 18.
6. Pull on the tube to be sure it is held firmly in the fitting.
Questions? Call The Kenmore Water Line 1-800-426-9345 or visit KenmoreWater.com