Open as PDF
To reduce the risk of electrical shocks, fire, etc.:
1. Do not remove screws, covers or cabinet.
2. Do not expose this appliance to rain or
• Do not block the ventilation openings or holes.
(If the ventilation openings or holes are blocked by a
newspaper or cloth, etc., the heat may not be able to get out.)
• Do not place any naked flame sources, such as lighted
candles, on the apparatus.
• When discarding batteries, environmental problems must be
considered and local rules or laws governing the disposal of
these batteries must be followed strictly.
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or
splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as
vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
– G-2 –
Safety.CA-HXZ7/9V[US,UN,UX]/1 22/1/03, 5:06 PM2