Open as PDF
You need: Philips head screwdriver.
Attach handle to vacuum
1. Locate the vacuum handle and remove
the screw packet taped to the base of the
2. Stand the vacuum upright and slide the
base of the handle firmly into the grooves
at the top of the vacuum body.
3. Check to be sure the handle is fitted to the
vacuum body. If there is a gap in front,
continue to push firmly until the handle is
4. Insert the screw provided from the screw
packet into the existing hole. Tighten
securely with a screwdriver.
Attach vacuum hose and tools
1. Line up tabs on the base of the Twist ‘n
Snap hose with the corresponding notches
on the hose collar. Turn the hose to the
right to lock into place.
2. Grasp the Quick Reach Handle and slide
the end of the hose into the hose wand
base. Snap the hose into the upper hose
clip on handle.
3. Slide the extension wand and crevice tool
together into storage clip.
4. Snap the combination tool into the storage
5. Attach the TurboBrush tool by lining up
with base of holder in handle and push
back to snap into place.