Open as PDF
FOR DISTRIBUTION USE ONLY - NOT TO BE USED AT POINT OF RETAIL SALE
CONDENSING / HIGH EFFICIENCY
92% TO 94% AFUE
40 - 135 MBH INPUT
Due to continuous product improvement, specifications
are subject to change without notice.
Visit us on the web at www.york.com for the most
up-to-date technical information.
Additional rating information can be found at
These Category IV, highly efficient, compact, condensing
type furnaces are designed for residential and commercial
installations in a basement, closet, alcove, recreation room or
garage where the ambient temperature is above 32°F, or
higher. They may be either side wall or thru-roof vented using
approved plastic type combustion air and vent piping. All
units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure
dependable and economical installation and operation.
Lifetime limited warranty on both heat exchangers to the orig-
inal purchaser; a 20-year limited warranty from original instal-
lation date to subsequent purchaser.
10-year warranty on the heat exchanger in commercial appli-
5-year limited parts warranty.
• Compact, easy to install, ideal height 40" cabinet
• Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
• Easy to connect power/control wiring.
• Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code display.
• Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement applica-
• Integrated control module for reliable, economical opera-
• May be installed as either two-pipe (sealed combustion)
or single pipe vent (using indoor combustion air)
• Top intake & vent connection allows installation in narrow
• Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with
increased dependability and reliability.
• Induced combustion system with inshot main burners for
quiet, efficient operation.
• No special vent termination kit required.
• 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
• PSC four speed, direct drive motor with large, quiet
• 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied
for add-on cooling.
• Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
• Secondary (condensing) heat exchanger of 29-4C high-
grade stainless steel.
• Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum
• Solid removable bottom panel allows easy application.
• Easy access from front of unit for cleaning, maintenance
• Protection from intake, exhaust or condensate blockage.