Open as PDF
Assembling the cleaner _19
Assembling the cleaner
02 ASSEMBLING THE CLEANER
NAME OF EACH PART
[ Display panel ]
1. Number Display
- Shows the timer display, progress status, and error codes using numbers, letters and graphics.
2. Battery Level Indicator
- Charging: Shows the charging progress in 3 steps.
- In Use: Shows the battery charge level. The battery charge level is reduced by each level from FULL while
operating. (When the battery is fully discharged, one level will ﬂash to display “LO”.)
3. Scheduled Cleaning
- When cleaning is scheduled, the Scheduled Cleaning icon is lit.
- If the Lock remote control button is pressed, the main body panel buttons are locked.
- This icon turns on when the robotic vacuum cleaner returns to the charger station to charge its battery.
6. Cleaning Mode Display
- Each time the cleaning mode button is pressed, the corresponding cleaning mode is displayed.
(a) Auto Mode: This icon turns on when Auto cleaning mode is selected.
(b) Spot Mode: This icon turns on when Spot cleaning mode is selected.
(c) Max Mode: This icon turns on when Max cleaning mode is selected.
(d) Manual Mode: This icon turns on when Manual cleaning mode is selected.
- Press to start/stop cleaning.
8. Cleaning Mode
Press to select a cleaning mode. After selecting a cleaning mode, press the ( ) button to start cleaning.
9. Delay Start
- Press to schedule a cleaning. You can delay a cleaning up to 23 hours.
- When this button is pressed, the Recharging icon is turned on and robotic vacuum cleaner will return to
the charger station to charge its battery.
ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ
DJ68-00518A (EN-1)-0.1.indd 19 2009.11.5 11:33:46 AM