Open as PDF
Extend Window Filler Panels and attach to top angle rail:
1. Carefully raise window to expose filler panel locking screws on top angle rail. Loosen screws so filler panels slide
2. Extend panels to fill window opening completely. Tighten locking screws on top (FIG. 16).
3. Close window behind top angle rail.
DQJOHUDLOLQWRWKHZLQGRZIUDPHDQGGULYHRQHƎHEX-HEAD locking screw through the hole in the middle of top
angle rail into the window frame as shown (FIG. 17).
Install Window Sash Seal and Safety Lock
1. Trim window sash seal to fit window width. Insert it into
space between upper and lower sashes as shown (FIG. 19).
2. Attach right angle safety lock to top window sash as
3. If necessary, trim weather seals to needed length, peel
off protective backing, and use to plug any gaps. See Fig. 18B.
Install Air Conditioner into Cabinet and Install Front Panel to Unit
1. Lift air conditioner and carefully slide into cabinet.
2. CAUTION: Do not push on controls OR finned coils.
3. Be sure air conditioner is firmly seated towards rear of cabinet.
4. Reconnect electronics plug if present. Position vent control lever so that it will thread into its channel in the front
panel (see FIG.21). Hook front panel top tabs into slots on cabinet top, and rotate front panel down so that side tabs
snap into place on cabinet. Insert 4 previously removed screws through front panel and into air conditioner.
5. Insert air conditioner filter. Reinstall the front grille by hooking bottom tabs into slots on Front Panel bottom, then
rotating grille up to snap into place.
B. left-hand Window Filler
Panel Top Leg
C. Window channel
1. Extend the window filler panels out against the window frame.
2. Use a 1/8" drill bit to drill a starter hole through the hole in the
top leg of each window filler panel and into the window sash
(Fig. 18A and Fig. 18B). Connect with one 10x3/4" screw.
Attach Window Filler Panels to Window Frame