Open as PDF
M3520-01 • 04/19/13 • © Hunter Fan Company
• Tighten all of the blade and
blade iron screws until they
• Turn the power off, support
the fan carefully, and check
that the hanger ball is
• Use the provided balancing
kit and instructions to balance
• Tighten the blade and blade
iron screws until they are snug.
• Check to see if any of the
blades are cracked. If so, replace
all of the blades.
Fan doesn’t work
• Make sure power switch is on.
• Pull the pull chain to make sure
it is on.
• Push the motor reversing switch
rmly left or right to ensure that
it is engaged.
• Check the circuit breaker to
ensure the power is turned on.
• Make sure the blades spin freely.
• Turn off power from the circuit
breaker, then loosen the canopy
and check all the connections
according to the wiring diagram
on page 10.
• Check the plug connection in
the switch housing.
Lights dim when turned on or
do not turn on at all.
• Make sure the wattage of the
light bulbs installed matches
the specications on the light