Open as PDF
Selecting a Recording Program
1. Set the program selector to .
2. Press the FUNC. button to open the FUNC. menu.
3. With the joystick select ( ) the recording
4. Select ( ) the recording program from the options
on the bottom bar.
5. Press the FUNC. button to save the setting and close the menu.
The symbol of the recording program selected appears.
Do not change the recording program while recording as the brightness of the
image may change abruptly.
The picture may not appear smooth when played back.
- The subject may become overexposed in dark surroundings. Check the
image on the screen.
- The picture may not appear smooth when played back.
- Moving subjects may leave a trailing afterimage.
- Picture quality may not be as good as in other modes.
- White points may appear on the screen.
- Autofocus may not work as well as in other modes. In such case, adjust the
- The digital zoom cannot be used with this recording program.
To avoid camcorder shake, we recommend using a tripod.