Special offers from our partners!
High Quality LED Bulbs 25% off with Promo Code:GREENLUX
Open as PDF
© 2004 DESA Specialty Products™ 595-5292-18
Motion Sensor Light
• Turns on lighting when motion is detected.
• Automatically turns lighting off.
• Photocell keeps the lighting off during daylight hours.
• The Light Control requires 120-volts AC.
• If you want to use Manual Mode, the control must be
wired through a switch.
• Some codes require installation by a qualified
• This product is intended for use with a junction box
marked for use in wet locations.
• The backplate has knockouts so the sensor can be
mounted on most junction boxes.
• In some applications a universal adaptor plate may be
needed. Adaptors are available at home centers and
electrical supply stores.
Screws (2 sizes)
This package includes:
Mode: On-Time: Works: Day Night
Test 5 Sec x x
Auto 1, 5, 10 min. x
Manual Until Dawn* x
* resets to Auto Mode at dawn.
Note: When first turned on wait about 1
the circuitry to calibrate.
10 5 1 TEST
10 5 1 TEST
... back on.
1 Second OFF
Put the ON-TIME switch in the 1, 5, or
10 minute position.
Put the ON-TIME switch on the bottom
of the sensor in the TEST position.
Manual mode only works at night
because daylight returns the sensor
Flip the light switch off for one second
then back on to toggle between AUTO
and MANUAL MODE.
Manual mode works only with the ON-
TIME switch in the 1, 5, or 10 position.
Move ON-TIME Switch to
1, 5, or 10 minutes
Mode Switching Summary
Flip light switch off
for one second then
* If you get confused while switching modes, turn the
power off for one minute, then back on. After the
calibration time the control will be in the AUTO mode.
As an ENERGY STAR
has determined that this product meets the
guidelines for energy effi-
ciency. This product is ENERGY STAR
pliant when used with 120 Watt bulbs.