Open as PDF
WARRANTY FRIGIDAIRE, THROUGH ITS AUTHORIZED THE CONSUMER WILL BE
PERIOD SERVICERS, WILL: RESPONSIBLE FOR:
(Applicable to the
Costs of servicecalls that are listed
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE
Diagnostic costs and any removal,
transportation and reinstallation
costs which are required because
of service. Costs for labor, parts
Costs of the technician's travel to
the home and any costs for pick up
and delivery of the appliance
required because ofservice.
All of the provisions of the full and limited warranties
above and theexclusions listed below apply.
Repair or replace any parts in the Sealed
Refrigeration System (compressor, condenser,
evaporator and tubing) proves to be defective in
materials or workmanship.
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing parts of this
appliance which prove to be defective in materials or
One year from original
Second through fifth years
from original purchase
Time periods listed above
OF THE CONSUMER
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items
1. Proper useof theappliance inaccordance withinstructions provided withthe product.
2. Properinstallation byan authorizedservicer inaccordance with instructionsprovided withthe applianceand inaccordance
with alllocal plumbing,electrical and/orgas codes.
3. Properconnection toa groundedpower supplyof sufficientvoltage, replacementof blown fuses,repair ofloose connections
or defectsin housewiring.
4. Expensesfor makingthe applianceaccessible forservicing, such asremoval oftrim, cupboards,shelves, etc.,which are not
a partof theappliance whenit wasshipped from thefactory.
5. Damagesto finishafter installation.
6. Handling damageto unitafter removalfrom packaging.
This warrantydoes notcover thefollowing:
1. CONSEQUENTIALOR INCIDENTALDAMAGESSUCHASPROPERTYDAMAGEAND INCIDENTALEXPENSESRESULTING
FROMANYBREACH OFTHIS WRITTENORANYIMPLIED WARRANTY.
Note: Somestates donot allowthe exclusionor limitation ofincidental orconsequential damages,so thislimitation or
exclusion maynot applyto you.
2. Service callswhich donot involvemalfunction ordefects in workmanshipor material,or forappliances notin ordinary
household use.Theconsumer shall payfor suchservice calls.
3. Damages causedby servicesperformed bypersons otherthan authorized Frigidaireservicers; useof partsother than
Frigidaire GenuineRenewal Parts;obtained frompersons otherthan such servicers;or externalcauses suchas abuse,
misuse, inadequatepower supplyor actsof God.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes the warranty period
should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty
gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be
obtained byfollowing thesesteps, inorder:
1. Contact FrigidaireConsumer Servicesor anauthorized Frigidaireservicer.
2. If thereis aquestion asto whereto obtain service,contact ourConsumer RelationsDepartment at:
P.O. Box 212378
Electrolux Canada Group
6150 McLaughlin Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 4C2
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.All warranties
are made by Electrolux. This warranty applies only in the 50 states of the U.S.A., Puerto Rico and Canada.
FOR SERVICE CALL 1-800-444-4944
ROOM AIR CONDITIONER WARRANTY
Your product is protected by this warranty
Your appliance is warranted by Electrolux. Electrolux has authorized Frigidaire Consumer Services and their authorized servicers to perform service
under this waranty. Electrolux authorizes no one else to change or add to any of these obligations under this warranty.Any obligations for service and
parts underthis war- ranty mustbe performed by FrigidaireConsumer Services oran authorized Frigidaire servicer.