Open as PDF
HIGH EFFICIENCY TWO STAGE
STANDARD & LoNOx
60 - 120 MBH INPUT
Due to continuous product improvement, specifications
are subject to change without notice.
Visit us on the web at www.york.com for the most
up-to-date technical information.
Additional rating information can be found at
036-21603-002 Rev. A (1004)
FOR DISTRIBUTION USE ONLY - NOT TO BE USED AT POINT OF RETAIL SALE
These high efficiency, compact units employ induced com-
bustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer
tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for
installation in upflow or horizontal applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a
basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage
and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are
factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe depend-
able and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category I listed and may be common
vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the
National Fuel Gas Code.
20-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger.
10-year heat exchanger warranty on commercial applica-
5-year limited parts warranty.
• Two stage heating operation includes:
- Two stage gas valve
- Two stage inducer operation
• Provides increased comfort level & very quiet unit oper-
• Adjustable delay timer allows two stage operation with
single stage thermostat
• Compact, easy to install, ideal height 40" cabinet
• Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
• Easy to connect power/control wiring.
• Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code display.
• Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement applica-
• Integrated control module for reliable, economical opera-
• High velocity filter and side -return filter rack provided for
easy field installation.
• Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with
increased dependability and reliability.
• Induced combustion system with inshot main burners for
quiet, efficient operation.
• 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
• PSC -four speed, direct drive motor with large, quiet
• 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied
for add-on cooling.
• Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
• Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum
• Solid removable bottom panel allows easy application.
• Easy access from front of unit for cleaning, maintenance
• Insulated blower compartment for quiet operation.
• Independent door removal for greater durability and ease
• LoNOx models have been designed to meet specific code
• LoNOx models may not be converted to propane.