Special offers from our partners!
Did you know that you should regularly change your water filter?
Open as PDF
Si tiene alguna consulta, póngase en contacto con:
Bosch Water Heating
340 Mad River Park
Waitsfield VT 05673
IMPORTANTE: Este manual de
instrucciones debe ser entregado al
cliente después de la instalación y
demostración del equipo.
LIMITED 10 YEAR WARRANTY
(Continued from Page 11)
3. Verification of Date of Original Installation – When owner cannot verify or document the original date
of installation, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture marked on the tag affixed to
the water heater.
1. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY THE
MANUFACTURER AND IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED (WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. Manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages or
expenses arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the water heater or the use of the water
3. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any water damage arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect
in the water heater component part(s) or from its use.
4. Manufacturer shall not be liable under this warranty if:
a) The water heater or any of its component parts has been subject to misuse, alteration, neglect
or accident, or;
b) The water heater has not been installed in accordance with the applicable local plumbing
and/or building code(s) and/or regulation(s), or;
c) The water heater has not been installed in accordance with the printed manufacturer’s
d) The water heater is not continuously supplied with potable water.
5. The owner and not the manufacturer or his representative shall be liable for and shall pay for all field
damages for labor or other expenses incurred in the removal and/or repair of the product or any
expense incurred by the owner in order to repair the product.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO
YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE
IMPORTANT: OWNER SHALL KEEP THIS CERTIFICATE
A water heater should be installed in such a manner that if it should leak, the resulting flow of
water will not cause damage to the area in which it is installed.
The person who initially installed the unit is the best one to contact for help.
You can also call BBT toll free at 866-330-2729. Please have this guide with you when you call.
© 2005 Bosch Water Heating
555-2028-04 A Waitsfield, VT all rights reserved
Manual de instrucciones