Open as PDF
1. Turn power switch OFF (O). Remove the 2-in-1
water tank from the base using the tank carry
handle. Carry the tank like a bucket to a utility sink
or outside where you will dispose of the collection
water. Remove the top of the tank by rotating the
handle forward to unlatch lid and lifting lid off tank.
2. Empty collection water from bottom of tank.
3. After each use, remove and rinse the lint
screen located on the tank lid.
4. If nozzle needs to be rinsed: remove by grasping
handle at top and pulling forward. Clean removable
nozzle by rinsing under running water.
5. When finished replace nozzle by slightly raising
front of machine to line up slots on the base of
the machine with the hooks on nozzle. Attach
at base first and then click nozzle into place.
NOTE: If nozzle is not attached properly loss
of suction will occur.
6. To continue carpet cleaning refer back to
pages 6 through 8, beginning with “Fill the
2-in-1 water tank” on page 6.
If cleaning is complete, refer to the “Maintenance
and care” section on below.
For best results, a few simple steps can assure
your machine is well maintained after your
cleaning is complete.
1. Turn power switch OFF
(O). Unplug the
machine and wrap the power cord.
2. After emptying the 2-in-1 water tank, rinse it out
at a faucet with running hot tap water, taking care
to clean underneath and around the heavy duty
bladder. Clean out red lint screen. Removable
nozzle may be rinsed if necessary.
3. Replace the 2-in-1 water tank on the machine.
4. Any loose hair or debris can be pulled from
the brush roll if desired and thrown away.
5. Wipe the machine’s exterior with a soft cloth.
6. After carpet is dry, vacuum again to remove
hair and fuzz.
Maintenance and care
Empty the 2-in-1 water tank/ clean removable nozzle
ug120-4072_1370-1622_908.indd 8 10/14/08 12:55:17 PM