Open as PDF
FOR DISTRIBUTION USE ONLY - NOT TO BE USED AT POINT OF RETAIL SALE
SINGLE STAGE MULTI-POSITION
STANDARD & Low NOx MODELS
MODELS: TG8S / TGLS
40 - 130 MBH INPUT
Due to continuous product improvement,
specifications are subject to change without notice.
Visit us on the web at www.york.com for the most
up-to-date technical information.
Additional efficiency rating information can
be found at www.gamanet.org.
These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable
hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular
heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installa-
tion in upflow or horizontal applications and may be con-
verted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a
basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage
and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are
factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe depend-
able and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category I listed and may be common vented
with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel
20-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger.
10-year heat exchanger warranty on commercial applica-
5-year limited parts warranty.
• Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or
downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
• Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
• Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
• Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
• Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays
standard on integrated control module for reliable
• Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement
• Single wire twinning or staging feature available.
• All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
• Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with
increased dependability and reliability.
• 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
• 4 speed, direct drive PSC motor.
• 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied
for add-on cooling.
• Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
• Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum
• Blower door safety switch.
• Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
• Low NOx models have been designed to meet specific
• Airflow leakage less than 1% of total airflow at ductblaster
• No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
• Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
• Quiet inducer operation.
• Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
• Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and
removal of blower.
• External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting
customers IAQ needs.
• Venting applications - may be installed as a common vent
with other gas-fired appliances or use a masonry chimney.
• 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal.