Special offers from our partners!
Shop Thermostats & Home Security at Crutchfield today!
Open as PDF
THREE (3) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HT3001UM1 Printed in CHINA H-F124.01
1. Do NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void the warranty.
2. If you have any questions regarding this unit’s operation or believe any repair is necessary, please write to our Consumer Service Department.
3. If you need to exchange the unit, please return it in it’s original carton, with a sales receipt, to the store you purchased it. If you are returning the unit more than 30 days after
the date of purchase, please see the enclosed warranty.
4. If you have any other questions or comments, please write:
The HolmesGroup, Inc.
CONSUMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
P.O. Box 769
Milford, MA 01757-0769
Or visit our website at www.holmesproducts.com
For your own records, staple or attach your sales receipt to this manual. Also, please take a moment to write the store name/location and date purchased below.
STORE NAME :
(STAPLE RECEIPT HERE)
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THIS WARRANTY INFORMATION
A. The quality controls used in the manufacture of this Holmes product are to ensure your satisfaction.
B. This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this product.
C. This Warranty applies ONLY to repair or replacement of any supplied or manufactured parts of this product that, upon inspection by Holmes authorized personnel, proves to have
failed in normal use due to defects in material or workmanship. Holmes will determine whether to repair or replace the unit. This Warranty does not apply to installation
D. Operating this unit under conditions other than those recommended or at voltages other than the voltage indicated on the unit, or attempting to service or modify the unit, will render
this WARRANTY VOID.
E. Unless otherwise proscribed by law, Holmes shall not be liable for any personal injury, property or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind
(including water damage) resulting from malfunctions, defects, misuse, improper installation or alteration of this product.
F. All parts of this Holmes product are guaranteed for a period of 3 years as follows:
1. Within the first 30 days from date of purchase, the store from which you purchased your Holmes product should replace this product if it is defective in material or workmanship
(provided the store has in-stock replacement.)
2. Within the first thirty-six months from date of purchase, subject to the conditions in paragraph H, Holmes will repair or replace the product if it is defective in material or
workmanship providing it is returned to Holmes, freight prepaid, with PROOF OF PURCHASE date, together with $7.50 for handling and return packing/shipping charges.
G. If you have any problem with this product, please write our Consumer Service Dept.
H. IMPORTANT Return INSTRUCTIONS Your warranty depends on your following these instructions if you are returning the unit more than 30 days after the date of purchase:
1. Carefully pack the item in its original carton or other suitable box to avoid damage in shipping.
2. Before packing your unit for return; be sure to enclose:
a) Your name, full address with zip code and telephone number,
b) A dated sales receipt or PROOF OF PURCHASE,
c) Your $7.50 check for return packaging, and
d) The model number of the unit and the problem you are having. (Enclose in an envelope and tape directly to the unit before the box is sealed.)
3. Holmes recommends you insure the package (as damage in shipment is not covered by your warranty).
4. All shipping charges must be prepaid by you (as noted in paragraph F).
5. Mark the outside of your package:
THE HOLMES GROUP,INC.
32 B SPUR DRIVE
EL PASO, TX 79906
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES: $7.50
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. The provisions of this warranty are in addition to, and not a modification
of, or subtraction from, the statutory warranties and other rights and remedies contained in any applicable legislation. To the extent that any provision of this warranty is inconsistent
with any applicable law, such provision shall be deemed voided or amended, as necessary, to comply with such law.