• DualZone™ Technology.
• Turns on lighting when motion is detected.
• Automatically turns lighting off.
• Bulb Saver™ - Extends bulb life by up to 4x standard
bulbs. Lights bulb to full bright in under 2 seconds.
• Patented DualBrite
• Photocell keeps the lighting off during daylight hours.
• LED indicates motion was sensed (day or night).
• Not for use with ﬂuorescent lights.
• The light control requires 120-volts AC.
• If you want to use Manual Mode, the control must
be wired through a switch.
• Install sensor in accordance with local codes.
© 2008 HeathCo LLC 598-1153-02
* resets to Auto Mode at dawn.
Note: When ﬁrst turned on wait about 1
the circuitry to calibrate.
TEST 1 5 20
Off 3 6 Dusk to
Put ON-TIME switch
on the sensor bottom
to TEST and the Dual-
Light comes on half bright for selected time after dusk
(Off, 3 hr., 6 hr., until dawn). Selecting OFF disables
this feature. The motion sensing features will continue
to work as described in this manual. If motion is sensed,
the light turns on full bright for the ON-TIME (1, 5, or 20
minutes) then returns to dim mode.
TEST 1 5 20
... back on.
1 Second OFF
Move ON-TIME Switch to
1, 5, or 20 minutes
Mode Switching Summary
Flip light switch off
for one second then
* If you get confused while switching modes, turn the
power off for one minute, then back on. After the cali-
bration time the control will be in the AUTO mode.
Manual mode only works at night
because daylight returns the sensor
Flip the light switch off for one second
then back on to toggle between AUTO
and MANUAL MODE.
Manual mode works only with the
ON-TIME switch in the 1, 5, or 20
Put the ON-TIME switch in the 1, 5,
or 20 minute position.
Mode: On-Time Works: Day Night
1, 5, or 20 Min
3, 6 Hr, to Dawn