Special offers from our partners!
High Quality LED Bulbs 25% off with Promo Code:GREENLUX
Open as PDF
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed,
including the following
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR TURBO HAND VACUUM.
1. Do not leave appliance when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and
2. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
3. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near
4. Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended
5. Do not use with damaged cord or plug. Do not use hand vacuum if it has been
dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped in water. Return it to an authorized
6. Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord
around sharp edges or corners.
7. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
8. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
9. Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
10. Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of
dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce air flow.
11. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving
12. Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot
13. Turn off the control before unplugging.
14. Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
15. Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline or use in
areas where they may be present.
16. Look on your hand vacuum and follow all label and marking instructions.
17. Use only extension cords UL-rated or cUL at 15 amperes. Extension cords rated for
less amperage may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that the
cord cannot be pulled or tripped over.
18. Keep end of hose, wands and other openings away from your face and body.
19. Do not use the hand vacuum cleaner without dust cup filter in place.
20. Always unplug this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hand vacuum hose.
21. Store the hand vacuum indoors. Put the hand vacuum away after use to prevent
22. Using improper voltage may result in damage to the motor and possible injury to the
user. Correct voltage is listed on the rating label.
23. Use only on dry, indoor surfaces.
24. Do not use for any purpose other than described in this user’s guide.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or injury:
Turbo Hand Vacuum
700 Watt Turbo Suction
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
For information or assistance, call 514-842-8691
178 West Service Rd.
Champlain, NY 12919
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized
plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only
one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not
fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not modify the plug in