Open as PDF
Installation instructions and Owner’s Manual
UNVENTED NATURAL GAS FIRED ROOM HEATER
Blue Flame Heaters Plaque Heaters
Model # Burn Rate Model # Burn Rate
MHBF10NG/TSBF10NG 10,000 Btu/hr MHIR10NG/TSIR10NG 10,000 Btu/hr
MHBF20/NGT/TSBF20NGT 20,000 Btu/hr MHIR20NGT/TSIR20NGT 20,000 Btu/hr
MHBF30NGT/TSBF30NGT 30,000 Btu/hr MHIR30NGT/TSIR30NGT 30,000 Btu/hr
AND OWNER’S MANUAL
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY: Read and follow all instructions. Place instructions in a
safe place for future reference. Do not allow anyone who has not read these instructions to
assemble, light, adjust or operate the heater.
ENERCO GROUP, INC., 4560 W. 160
ST., CLEVELAND, OHIO 44135 · 216-916-3000
WARNING: If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result causing
property damage, personal injury, or loss of life.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance
• Do not touch an electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
- Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency, or the gas supplier.
WARNING: This is an unvented gas-fired heater. It uses air (oxygen) from the room in which it is installed.
Provisions for adequate combustion and ventilation air must be provided. Refer to Fresh Air for Combustion and
Ventilation section on page 3 of this manual.
WARNING: Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause injury or property
damage. Refer to this manual for correct installation and operational procedures. For assistance or additional
information consult a qualified installer, service agency, or gas supplier.
70574 Rev. C 08/05