i need a replacement plastic cap that sits atop the pullout spray to turn the spray on/off. the piece i have has a tiny cracked piece inside so it does not stay attached. what is the part number and how can i buy just the plastic cap...NOT the whole pull-out spray head assembly. the faucet model is FF 2000 in polished chrome.

Asked by dabni on 04/05/2015 1  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 7 years, 1 month ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.