Open as PDF
<For USA-California Only>
This product contains a CR Coin Cell Lithium Battery which contains Perchlorate Material – special handling may apply.
Read this first!
indicates safety information.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15
of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the
equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency
energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to
radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which
case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
To assure continued FCC emission limit compliance, the user must use only shielded interface cables when connecting
to external units. If DVI‑D port is to be used it must be connected to PC by compatible interface cable with two ferrite
cores. Also, any unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment could void the user’s authority to operate it.
FCC NOTICE (USA)
This class A digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding‑type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider
than the other. A grounding‑type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
10) Protect the power cord form being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where
they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip‑over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any
way, such as power‑supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.