Open as PDF
LED LAMP MR16
LED LAMP MR16
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INSTALLATION METHOD
Violation of warnings may lead to serious injury or death.
Violation of precautions may lead to minor injury or product damage.
• Do not install near inflammable objects or potential sources of fire, such as paper
• Power must be turned off during installation, replacement, and cleaning. Only hold
the product body to work (possible cause of electric execution).
• Do not use in places with risk of water inflow or in a high temperature environment.
Do not arbitrarily dismantle or modify the product in case of breakdown.
• Make sure the product does not contact the hand or any parts of skin while the light
is on or immediately after turning it off since it can be hot.
• Do not touch the product with wet hands.
• Do not directly connect the product to regular power voltage (AC100~240V) for use.
• Do not arbitrarily dismantle, repair, or modify the product.
Guaranteed to 3 years at 12V. If this LED LAMP MR16 does not last 3 years, return lamp, UPC, register
receipt along with your name and address to LG Electronics Alabama, Inc. P.O. Box 240007, 201 James
Record Road, Huntsville, AL 35813-6407.
LGE will replace your LED Lamp. LAMP REPLACEMENT IS LGE’S SOLE WARRANTY OBLIGATION,
AND INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the
above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other rights which vary from location to location. LED lamp life time is defined as the number of
hours when 50% of a large group of identical lamps reaches 70% of its initial lumens.
• In case of installation or replacement, change the lamp to the rated voltage.
• Do not use the product with lighting equipment with a dimming function.
• It is recommended to use the LED exclusive transformers. When a standard halogen
MR16 transformer is used, some of the parts may suffer lowered performance or
• Please pay attention to potential damage while handling the product and keep
away from moisture.
• Please remove contaminants before use since surface contamination could lower
• Do not install the product to fixtures that are completely sealed or almost
• Make sure the power pin is completely inserted into the socket . Never connect
to damaged equipment.
• Products that are confirmed to be damaged from distribution process or
malfunctioning will be replaced with new products.
• The product can be changed or compensated based on the consumer dispute
settlement standards of the Consumer Basic Act.
The basic installation method is the same as that of a standard halogen MR16.
• Turn oﬀ the main power switch of the installation place prior to connection.
• Before installing the product, the lamp that was being used must be
turned oﬀ . Replace it once it has suﬃ ciently cooled.
Check to see if the socket at the installation location is of the
Turn the power switch on to see if the product is
LG Electronics strongly recommend to use only LED transformers (Go to www.lg.com
for details and recommended transformer list.) LG Electronics is not responsible for
any damage caused by use of existing halogen transformers.
Use with transformers made exclusively for LEDs. (make sure that the
voltage and power consumption of the transformer is suitable for
Socket (GU5.3) AC Power
Be cautious since the socket
or product may be damaged
if excessive force is applied
in handling the product,
particularly while plugging
in and out.
Perpendicularly Insert the product into the socket, and make sure that
the plug is fully inserted so that the power pin is not visible.
P/No : MFL67087301 (REV01)
LG LIGHTING TECHNICAL DATA