Open as PDF
© 2007 HeathCo LLC 598-1128-03
• The light control requires 120-volts AC.
• If you want to use Manual Mode, the control must be
wired through a switch.
• Some codes require installation by a
• This product is intended for use with the enclosed
gasket and with a junction box marked for use in wet
• Turns on lighting when motion is detected.
• Automatically turns lighting off.
• Photocell keeps the lighting off during daylight
• LED indicates motion was sensed (day or night).
Motion Sensor Light
(3 sizes included)
2 Flood Lamps
This package includes:
As an ENERGY STAR
has determined that this product meets the EN-
guidelines for energy efﬁciency.
This product is ENERGY STAR
used with 120 Watt bulbs.
* resets to Auto Mode at dawn.
Note: When ﬁrst turned on wait about 1
the circuitry to calibrate.
10 5 1 TEST
10 5 1 TEST
... back on.
Put the ON-TIME switch in the 1, 5,
or 10 minute position.
Put the ON-TIME switch on the bottom
of the sensor in the TEST position.
Manual mode only works at night
because daylight returns the sensor
Flip the light switch off for one second
then back on to toggle between AUTO
and MANUAL MODE.
Manual mode works only with the
ON-TIME switch in the 1, 5, or 10
Move ON-TIME Switch to
1, 5, or 10 minutes
Mode Switching Summary
Flip light switch off
for one second then
* If you get confused while switching modes, turn the
power off for one minute, then back on. After the cali-
bration time the control will be in the AUTO mode.
Mode: On-Time Works: Day Night
5 Seconds x x
1, 5, or 10 Min x
Until Dawn* x