Open as PDF
Fresh Air Vent Control
The Fresh Air Vent allows the air conditioner to:
1. Recirculate inside air - Vent Closed (see Fig. 1)
2. Draw fresh air into the room - Vent Open (see Fig. 2)
3. Exchange air from the room and draws fresh air into the room - Vent and Exhaust
Open (see Fig. 3)
Figure 1 (OFF)
Figure 2 (FRESH AIR)
ADDITIONAL THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Now that you have mastered the operating procedure, here are more features in your control that you should become familiar with.
Air Conditioner Features
Auger Type Air Directional Louvers
The louvers will allow you to direct the air flow Up or Down and Left or Right throughout
the room as needed. Rotate the Auger Wheel Up or Down until the desired direction is
• The “Cool “ circuit has an automatic 3 minute time delayed start if the unit is turned off and on
quickly. This prevents overheating of the compressor and possible circuit breaker tripping. The
fan will continue to run during this time.
• The control will maintain the set temperature within 2 degrees Fahrenheit, between 60F and 90F degrees.
• The control is capable of displaying temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or degrees Celsius. To convert from one to the other and back,
press and hold the “TEMP/TIMER” Up ( ) and Down ( ) buttons together for 3 seconds.
Figure 3 (VENT )