3 Automatic Water Softener
assisted living facilities
3 Water Softener Standard Features
• Positive Motor-Driven Regeneration Valve–Motor
driven piston is reliable under severe water conditions,
resists dirt, iron, turbidity.
• Automatic Brine Control—Automatically measures
the correct amount of brine. A single turn of dial sets
correct amount dosage and capacity.
Brine System—Positive overfill protection.
Automatic refill control is backed up by shutoff float
valve to minimize chance of overflow.
• Corrosion Resistant Tanks–made from fiberglass-
reinforced polyester. Additional reinforcement from
continuous fiberglass overwrap. Underdrain design
maximizes softener’s capacity, reduces pressure loss.
• Softening Media—High quality resin provides stability
and uniform size for top performance and long life.
• Choice of Cycle Controllers—Regeneration cycle may
be initiated by timeclock any or every day of the week.
Optional meter starts cycle after preset volume of
water has been softened.