Open as PDF
- Read all instruction before using the appliance.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when an
appliance is used near children.
- Do not use outdoors.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not put the unit in water or
other liquid. Do not place or store unit where it can fall or be pulled
into a tub or sink.
Please read these instructions carefully before operation in order to
use the Flashlight effectively and obtain maximum performance. Please
keep these instructions for future reference.
1. Do not wash the Flashlight with water nor keep in a damp location.
If the Flashlight gets wet, dry it off as soon as possible.
2. The Flashlight is ruggedly constructed. It should, however, be han-
dled with care. Do not disassemble or forcibly pivot head beyond it’s
3. Check the charge level at least once a month, especially if used for
emergency purposes (for example: in your car). If the light seems dim-
mer, recharge the battery pack.
%&&! %&$'&! %
To Reduce the Risk of Electric Shock, this appliance has a polarized
plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized
outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse
the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the
proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
Slide charged battery pack into the housing until the battery pack
locks into position (Fig. 1).
Your tool is equipped with a secondary locking latch to prevent the
battery pack from completely falling out of the housing, should it
become loose due to vibration.
To remove the battery pack , press the battery pack release button
and slide the battery pack forward.
Press the battery pack release button again and slide the battery
pack completely out of tool housing (Fig. 1).
1. To turn the Flashlight "ON", depress and release switch button . To
turn Flashlight "OFF", depredd and release switch button .
2. Your Flashlight has a hanger that can be rotated to desired posi-
tion. To change the position of hanger , simply rotate hanger in either
until it stops in the detents provided.
'%$ & %&$'&!
Always remove the battery pack from base before
changing the bulb .
All repairs, electrical or mechanical, should be
attempted only by trained repairmen. Contact the
nearest Bosch Factory Service Center, Authorized Service Station or
other competent repair service.
1. Squeeze release tabs and pull lens cap away from housing .
To reinstall lens cap push into housing until it snaps into place.
2. Rotate bulb until v-groove on bulb is aligned with v-tab in bulb
holder and carefully pull bulb straight out of holder.
3. To reinstall the bulb , align v-groove on bulb with v-tab in bulb
holder, push bulb completely into holder and rotate to lock.
4. Use only 14.4V, 10W bulb part number 2610924979 and 18V,
10W bulb part number 2610920841 provided by a Bosch Factory
:?0One replacement bulb is provided in the bulb storage compart-
ment behind the lens cap. Remove lens cap to expose bulb.
gets hot during use.
: 9:? >;7,>3 ?30 7423?0/ 7,>37423? -@7- B4?3
74<@4/> Hot bulb may shatter when cooler liquids are
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 1800 W. Central Road Mt. Prospect, IL 60056 -2230
Exportado por: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Mt. Prospect, IL 60056 -2230, E.U.A.
Importado en México por: Robert Bosch, S.A. de C.V., Calle Robert Bosch No. 405, Zona Industrial,
Toluca, Edo. de México, C.P. 50070, Tel. (722) 2792300
1-877-BOSCH99 (1-877-267-2499) www.boschtools.com
"!$& &%&* %&$'&! %
%&$'&! %"$& &!$%!
$&$%!!$ '$*&!"$%! %
This Flashlight is intended for Household use only.
%(&% %&$'&! %
Please refer to the Charger Manual included with your tool.
BM 2610034441 02-14_CFL180 3/3/14 9:23 AM Page 1