Open as PDF
AERO MIST 50 SERIES PUMP START UP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove cover (4) screws
2. Remove red plug in crank case and install yellow oil dipstick provided before
starting unit. Oil level should be ½ full on glass. Unit is pre-filled with oil.
3. DO NOT EXCEED 1000 PSI OPERATING PRESSURE.
The pressure is
adjustable by using a 7/8” hex socket located next to the pressure gauge.
4. Mount on a level surface, such as a concrete pad.
5. After inlet filter is installed, flush lines before installing ½” inlet hose to lock
hose barb. No hose clamps are required. Push hose up to the yellow washer.
6. Install ¼” high pressure hose to ¼” NPT pipe on pump.
7. Flush lines before inserting nozzles.
8. Hand tighten nozzles (do not over tighten; do not tighten nozzles when system
9. CHANGE PUMP OIL EVERY 500 HOURS OF USE
(or every other year)
Use 30 wt non detergent oil.
10. DO NOT RUN PUMP WITH OUT WATER
Note: Install 20 amp dedicated outlet for pump. Full load amps on 50100, 50150,
50200 pumps will range from 12.0 – 15.0 amps
For replacement parts please contact:
Aero Mist, Inc.
23610 N 20
Phoenix, AZ 85085